Why we love it
Every person has a superpower that distinguishes them from other people.
This book collects the most incredible, the most extraordinary and surely the most silly superpowers that a person can have.
The children with the silliest superpowers meet in a book and tell you their stories:
- The girl who can fly only four inches from the ground.
- The boy who can hypnotise goldfish.
- The girl who knows the names of all squirrels.
- The boy who can read the palm of your hand like a book.
- The girl who knows what pineapples think
But also… The boy who can go to every page of the book (mainly because he’s on stickers)
By meeting all these unexpected superheroes, children learn that each person has a unique super power, no matter how insignificant or useless it might be.
Your superpower is what makes you special.
So, before we judge someone that differs from us, it’s good to think that what we perceive as peculiar might be their own unique superpower.
And having a superpower is, well… super.
A children’s book that is different from the others, talks about being different. What's your superpower?